In order to play in the Logan Valley Softball League and attend Nebraska ASA Districts/State:
1. Must turn in Team Sign-up Sheets (with both coaches names to April by April 1, 2013
2. Must have all league and tournament dues turned in April by April 15, 2013
3. Mush have all team rosters turned in to April by May 1, 2013
4. Class A and B teams MUST attend at least 2 sanctioned ASA tournaments by Districts
· Visit www.nebraskasoftball.org, click on the “Tournament” tab, then click on “Youth Invitationals.” District tournament games do not count for a tournament.
5. Must register your team on-line with Bollinger insurance ($14/person or $25/person) and pay with a credit card
· Visit www.nebraskasoftball.org, click on the “Youth Softball” tab, select “Registration.” By May 1, 2013 (or before your first practice)
6. Must complete (with parent signatures) your district roster and mail with two checks ($200 for districts/$250 for state) to Roni Wobken, 1665 Co. Rd. A, Scribner, Ne. 68057 by June 5th
· Your roster is what you print out after you complete your Bollinger insurance paperwork.
7. Have at least one coach ACE certified by district weekend
8. Have all personnel assisting complete the ASA background check (current year) by district weekend